The Jolly Back Chair is an innovative, low, mobile chair with a height-adjustable backrest, cushioned wedged seat support, and either a professional vinyl or a showerproof fabric finish, ideal for enhanced hygiene.
Promoting a natural upright posture, the Jolly Back Chair reduces awkward bending, twisting and kneeling – all hazardous daily activities of working in early years and primary settings!
Physiotherapist-designed and approved, we know Jolly Back is one of the best chairs for teachers on the market.
- Large & Medium height chairs are fitted with quality, lockable castors for easy movement when sitting or standing.
- Compact for use in limited spaces, the Jolly Back Chair is ergonomic and features a comfy cushioned seat and tall backrest handle for safe movement – no more living heavy chairs over children’s heads!
- Teachers can remain seated at child height to engage learners and children, ensuring they don’t overstrain their necks by looking too high, which often happens when teachers use standard, adult-height furniture during floor/circle time.
- Small height chairs are fitted with non-scratching glides, giving you all the posture and health benefits of the wedge seat and adjustable backrest without the need for wheels!
Please Note: These chairs are suitable for use in classrooms where only non-mobile furniture is allowed.
- Jolly Back chairs are suitable for most KS1 and KS2 tables.
- Weight tested to 110kg/17.3 stone.
- Warranty: 3 years.
- Small, medium and large heights are available.
- Water-resistant and breathable fabric.
- Fabulous selection of colours!
|Product Dimensions (mm):||Height||Width||Depth||Seat Depth||Seat Height Front||Seat Height Back||Total Height|
|Jolly Back Chair Large||JB0014||370||430||390||390||440||800|
|Jolly Back Chair Medium||JB0014||370||430||390||340||390||750|
|Jolly Back Chair Small||JB0014||370||430||390||290||340||700|